Do you receive disability benefits every month from the government of Canada? Are you thinking to consider that disability financial assistance to be your little income proof while applying for payday loans? If the answer to all these questions is yes, then you have dropped just at the right place.
Online payday loans that accept disability in Canada are now available to take your monetary worries away. These are short-term no collateral payday loans for citizens of Canada living on the financial assistance of the Disability Support Program under any province of the country.
In this particular blog, we will be talking in detail about online payday loans for people living on disability programs, pros & cons, interest rate charges break down, where to get such payday loans, and other related information.
In the end, you will get to know more about such short-term fiscal offers for people living on disability benefits. And, get a clear idea as to apply for it not.
Fulfill your emergency cash requirement with payday loans!
Living with a disability is a pressing challenge for every single individual. Not just physically, but financially also, people find it difficult to do a regular job or business to earn a substantial set of money.
This is the reason; you might receive disability benefits from the Canadian government as a little source of financial assistance.
If at any point in time, you face the cash crunch due to the arrival of unexpected expenditures, then use that disability program benefits as your income proof to apply for online payday loans that accept disability in Canada.
These loans are specifically offered for people living on disability benefits. Offered against the monthly fiscal benefits, you have a chance to arrange a sum up to $1500 until you receive the next benefit amount and repay the same.
How to Get a Loan on your Disability Benefits?
Now the main dilemma arises in the mind of borrowers as to how to apply for payday loans on disability benefits. Well, there are reliable lenders that offer such instant cash loans at flexible terms and conditions and an easy way to apply online.
All you have to do is prove your disability benefits to the lender, apply for the loan online, get it approved, and later find cash transferred in the bank account. If you still think, how to get the sure-shot approval of payday loans, then here we have few possible ways that you can help you.
- Find a reliable lender: No need to reach the pinnacle of traditional lenders that might not offer such online payday loans for disability benefits borrowers. All, you can do is reach the alternative online lenders who are reliable and trusted in terms of providing all the loan-related information seamlessly and transparently.
- Only apply for the amount you need: Better your chances of getting guaranteed loan approval online by only asking for the amount you in really need of. There is no point in asking for the upper limit if you need small cash for few days only.
- Get a Co-signer with you: Further, increase your chances of getting disability benefits payday loans by getting a co-signer with you. A co-signer is an external person who signs the loan document with you stating that he/she is able to repay the loan while receiving monthly income.
- Build credit for the long-term: Although in payday loans, lenders might not call for a credit check. Still, you can maintain your credit score to grab a get deal of amount.
Features to Look for
Check out easy-to-understand features of online payday loans that accept disability in Canada.
- Quick approval of the loan after filling and submitting the digital application from any place you want.
- Even bad credit is accepted under the loan terms.
- In case same, a credit check is not required because you are already living on disability benefits and might face financial consequences every now and then.
- Depending on the province you live in, there might be a high cost of borrowing in terms of interest charges. It could be anywhere in between $15 to $25 per $100 borrowed.
Get to Know the Interest Charges on Disability Payday Loans
In the previous section, we mentioned something about the interest charges on payday loans. So, let’s find out the interest rate cap as per $100 borrowed according to different Canadian provincial rules.
|Province||Maximum Charge Per $100 Loan||Annualized Percentage Rate for Payday Loans (Based on 2-week period)|
|Alberta||$15 per $100 Borrowed||391%|
|British Columbia||$15per $100 Borrowed||391%|
|Manitoba||$17per $100 Borrowed||443%|
|Nova Scotia||$19per $100 Borrowed||495%|
|Ontario||$15per $100 Borrowed||391%|
|Prince Edward Island||$15per $100 Borrowed||391%|
|Saskatchewan||$17per $100 Borrowed||443%|
|New Brunswick||$15per $100 Borrowed||391%|
In the above-mentioned table, you must have found one more addition and i.e. APR rate. It is the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) that is being charged on the payday loan.
The reason why it’s high is because of the following few facts:
- Firstly, you will get a loan despite having no source of income except that for disability benefits.
- Instant approval of the loan and fast availability of cash without lengthy paperwork and process.
- No credit check under the loan process. It means you can still apply despite having a bad credit profile.
So, with all such flexibilities that lenders have to offer to disable borrowers, there might be something that they charge and help you get away with uncertain financial worries.
Questions to Ask Before Getting a Loan
There is no hassle in applying for instant payday loans for people receiving disability benefits. It needs to be a matter of careful consideration.
So, to help you make the right decision, we put forth few questions that you need to ask yourself before applying for the loan.
- Why do you need money?
- What exactly is the requirement?
- For how long do you need the money?
- First see, whether if you can afford the loan or not?
- Have you exhausted all the financial options and then you have come to this last resort?
- Payday loans for people with disability benefits provide short-term cash relief.
- It is offered by major and reliable lenders online on whom you can trust and apply in a hassle-free manner.
- Fast availability of ready cash whenever you need it the most.
- Some lenders might get you a guarantor if you find it an issue while qualifying for the loan.
- If you do not plan this loan accordingly, then you might fall into a big debt trap.
- First see, whether you can repay the loan well on time or not. Otherwise, it would be really difficult to pay the principal amount and high-interest charges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I Have to Face Loan Rejection Due to the Disability?
No, you will not be rejected the loan on grounds of having a disability on your part. In fact, the loan is meant to help individuals living in Canada on disability benefits and find the urgent need for cash.
What Will Happen, if I Owe Money to Someone Else As Well?
In that case, it would be really difficult for you to repay the payday loan amount. So, the best recommended is to plan accordingly when you are free from external debts and only need this loan to waive off unexpected expenditures.
Should I Use a Broker to Apply for a Loan?
No, there is no such need. These loans are available online with every term and condition mentioned already for you to better understand the same. Also, the online application process is comfortable for you to apply anywhere without needing anyone’s assistance.
Now, you might get a heads up on online payday loans that accept disability in Canada. Decide whether you need it or not. In case you do, then rely on us to find complete information on payday loans and optimum reliability to get the best financial offer.